2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view one copy of the guide and it’s revisions. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the guide in any way.
- Access to the guide (and revisions) shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
There are no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the guide does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, or likely results of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk or it’s contributors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages or costs that you incur due to your goal of getting a job offshore) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials from offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk, Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk website shall be governed by the laws of Offshoresurvivalcourse.co.uk Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
There is none, due to the nature of digital downloads, the no refund policy is to prevent abuse of the resource.
10. SINGLE USE LICENSE. Access May Not Be Shared
Buying the Offshore Survival Guide entitles you to a single-use license; access for only one individual. Copy’s may not be shared between individuals. Violating this policy may result in legal action, and/or your access being revoked. As such, “Group Buys” are prohibited.
(Just be a decent human being and understand there was great effort in putting this together and most likely will have a much greater benefit to the person who buys the guide, far exceeding the cost of the guide)